What To Do:
When you land on this square you can choose to sell sheep or buy sheep or pass.
To SELL Sheep:
1. First decide how many you want to sell (Maximum 15 pens).
2. Then pick up the next stock sale card and look at "SELLER"
3. There are two prices. The first price is for Natural pasture which is always less than the price for Improved and Irrigated pasture. Use the price that applies to your situation.
4. Use the ready reckoner to calculate the total price to receive
5. Remove the sold sheep from your property, to the bank
More info on selling sheep:
You can't sell sheep if don't have any
The maximum number of sheep you can sell at a stock sale is 15 pens
You can't sell sheep AND buy sheep at the same stock sale
You can sell sheep while you are in drought. However the selling price is half (unless you sell from irrigated pasture)
If you run out of money, you can sell sheep to the bank for $400 per pen. You do not need to wait for a stock sale to do this.
To BUY Sheep:
1. First decide how many you want to buy (Maximum 15 pens. The price varies between $400 - $700 per pen).
2. Then pick up the next stock sale card and look at "BUYER price per pen"
3. Use the ready reckoner to calculate the total price to pay
4. Add the sheep you have bought to your property
More info on buying sheep:
You can't buy more sheep if you are fully stocked
The maximum number of sheep you can buy at a stock sale is 15 pens
You can't buy sheep AND sell sheep at the same stock sale
You can't buy more sheep if you are in drought (unless you have irrigated pasture)
If you do not want to sell or buy sheep, the Stock Sale has no effect.